Zach Phillips is back (Other Lefties Looming)

weams

Orioles PR ‏@OriolesPR 40s40 seconds ago

The Orioles have signed LHP Zach Phillips to a one-year contract.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/orioles?src=hash">#orioles</a> have signed LHP Zach Phillips to a one-year contract.</p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

">March 23, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">To make room for Phillips on the 40-man roster, LHP Chris Jones has been designated for assignment.</p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

">March 23, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Based on him not being very good. He doesn't have the stuff that CJ has, for example. He's a career minor leaguer with iffy numbers. He's an organizational lefty and it's not a big deal.

I don't know why you keep saying he isn't good. Is he average, sure. And this team needs all the starting depth it can get.

Someone help me, I'm having a brain freeze:

Who was the lefty bullpen buy we had a few years back that threw like 85 MPH and was awesome against lefties, but got completely destroyed by righties? I realize that might fit a lot of players, but I remember him having crazy extreme splits and I can't seem to remember who I'm talking about...

Who was the lefty bullpen buy we had a few years back that threw like 85 MPH and was awesome against lefties, but got completely destroyed by righties? I realize that might fit a lot of players, but I remember him having crazy extreme splits and I can't seem to remember who I'm talking about...

Rapada?

Matusz??

Hehehe. I'm kidding (sort of)

Archived